A collection of b-sides, ephemera, and miscalculations. A few facts;
- Some of these songs were written and recorded in the span of an evening.
- The word “Baby” appears an embarrassing 17 times throughout 22 songs (easy rhymes, baby).
- In 2018, I worked for a buff, balding, and brutal man at a marketing firm in Las Vegas who called me a “pussy” at least twice.
- During one song recording, I had pretty bad diarrhea and it’s only a little obvious.
- 4 songs were recorded in passenger seat of my car.
- 3 songs are about Douglas Coupland novels.
- 2 songs about ex-girlfriends.
- 1 song was written when I was 18 years old.
- 28 songs written in 2018 didn’t make the cut and are available at seen-saw.com for your listening displeasure.
Performed, recorded, and produced by Logan Sorese. Photo by Abagail Frank Sorese.